St Andrew's and St George's West Church
Built in 1784 as the first church in the New Town of Edinburgh, the Georgian oval sanctuary has excellent acoustics and is a popular concert and event venue. St Andrew's and St George's West is still a busy working church and visitors are always welcome. Undercroft Café open Mon–Fri 10am–2pm.
- Provides: Free wi-fi
Events at this venue
Sorted by title / date & time