St Margaret Lothbury
- Telephone 020 7726 4878
- Opening times Mon–Fri 7.15am–5.15pm.
- Website www.stml.org.uk
There has been a church dedicated to St Margaret of Antioch in Lothbury since the 12th century and the current church designed by Sir Christopher Wren was completed in 1692. St Margarets is a Church of English parish aiming to serve those working in the Square Mile. The venue hosts holy communion on Tuesdays, informal worship and teaching on Wednesdays and organ recitals on Thursdays.
The closet underground is Bank and Liverpool Street Station is less than ten minutes walk from the church.