The Quay Gallery
Not open to the public.
- Telephone 01383 860602
- Opening times Mon & Thu–Sat 11am–5pm; Sun noon–5pm. Closed Tue/Wed.
- Seasonal times Closed Christmas–Easter.
- Website thequaygallery.co.uk
Art gallery selling a selection of contemporary paintings, prints and objets d’art sourced from throughout the UK.
After ten years in a small property on Aberdour’s scenic shore, owner Alan Dawson’s gallery has moved into an old butcher’s shop in the heart of the village, which has given it much more space to display a range of works. The site is handsome and listed, and there’s a plush air inside, with a selection of contemporary paintings, prints and objets d’art sourced from throughout the UK. An Elgin-born former solicitor, Dawson creates his own paintings (under the name WAC Dawson) and hosts regularly changing group shows of works by two or three artists at a time.
- Provides: Wheelchair access
- Open since: 2014 (2004 in the old premises)