The Old Coach House Blackpool
The Old Coach House is a detached tudor style boutique guest house with an illustrious history dating back to its construction in 1851. It is reputed to be the oldest remaining house in the village of south shore and comprises eleven ensuite double rooms, several having the added luxury of four poster beds and a separate bath incorporated within the ensuite. .A very warm welcome is bestowed upon everybody who resides at this family run establishment, where we firmly believe that the personal touch is the essential factor in creating a wonderful break or holiday. Awarded by Enjoy England with a 4 star rating, we offer our guests the choice of luxury double, twin and four poster rooms, all with en-suite and some even have a separate bath incorporated within the bathrooms Guests can unwind with a drink in our conservatory after a long day of exploring, or relax in our beautifully appointed gardens. The Old Coach House is located within the south shore area of Blackpool only a short stroll away from the Pleasure Beach, Grosvenor Cansio, South Pier and the Waterworld complex. The Old Coach House caters only for couples, so children and group bookings are not accepted.
Text supplied by third party.