Old Rectory Guest House
The Old Rectory Guest House is a grade 2 listed building located in the preservation area of Staveley Town. This fine old house, built in 1719 on the foundations of an earlier building, was widely believed to contain a passage leading from its cellars to the church across the road. The Rectory s most famous inhabitants were the Gisbournes, james and Franci, successively Rectors of Staveley from 1716 to 1821. We are a family run guesthouse (since 1985) with a 3 star Visit England award and also a 5 star food hygiene certificate.
Text supplied by third party.