The Old Courthouse
The Old Court House B& B / Guest House is an ideal bed and breakfast holiday location, enjoyed by old and young alike and is a perfect base for sightseeing and touring around England' s largest National Park. Woodland walks, park & bowling green and of course the many attractions of Bowness including Restaurants, shops, cinema, theatre, pubs, Lake Windermere and bus stops are all close by. The Old Court House is one of the oldest buildings in Bowness. It was built in 1843 as the Police Station & Jail and extended in 1858 to incorporate the Court House.
Text supplied by third party.