Kingsbarns Distillery & Visitor Centre
- Telephone 01333 451300
- Opening times Mon–Sun: Mar, Apr & Oct 10am–5pm; May, Jun & Sep 10am–6pm; Jul/Aug 10am–7pm; Nov–Feb 11am–4pm.
- Seasonal times Closed Dec 25 & 26 Dec and Jan 1 & 2.
- Food served Mon–Sun: Mar, Apr & Oct 10am–4.30pm; May, Jun & Sep 10am–5.30pm; Jul/Aug 10am–6.30pm; Nov–Feb 11am–3.30pm.
- Website www.kingsbarnsdistillery.com
Relatively new whisky distillery and visitor centre owned by the Wemyss family near St Andrews with an exhibition, tasting rooms, shop, café and free parking.
Various whisky and gin tours and tastings take place in these recently converted farm steadings turned distillery, complete with shop and café.
Kingsbarns Distillery and Visitor Centre is situated in the beautiful East Neuk of Fife, six miles from St Andrews and close to the world famous Kingsbarns championship golf course.
Owned by the Wemyss family, the historic and charming East Newhall Farm steadings have been carefully restored and converted into a small distillery with exhibition, tasting rooms, shop, café and free parking.
There are three types of tour to suit all levels of whisky interest, while you can also see the Darnley's Gin Distillery and Gin School in action.
Text supplied by third party.
- Provides: Wheelchair access