Smith Art Gallery
The Smith Art Gallery is also know as The Rydings. It is purpose built gallery from 1907, as a result of a gift to the people Brighouse by an alderman, William Smith.
A permanent gallery has works by Marcus Stone, Atkinson Grimshaw and Thomas Cooper. In addition there is a temporary space with a varied programme of shows.