Holy Trinity Church
Built in 1888-90 by the architect John Dando Sedding. It has an important collection of stained glass, including an enormous east window by Edward Burne-Jones and William Morris. The church was badly damaged by bombs during the Blitz but was restored to its former glory by the early 1960s.
A local choral society has been formed by director of music Oliver Lallemant with plans to create a choir school. Liturgical choral music is performed most months by conQordia, comprised of members of the BBC Symphony Chorus.