This Grade II listed building is one of six working theatres designed by Bertie Crewe.
Opened in 1913, this Edwardian theatre has had a major refurbishment to restore it to its original state.
In the past it has been used as a variety hall, a cinema, a roller skating rink, and a bingo hall. Since 1971 it has been used exclusively as a theatre.
There is a car park 5 minutes walk away.
Events at this venue
There are 2 events at this location
Sorted by title / date & time