Pinner Green Social Club
- Telephone 020 8866 8038
- Website www.pinnerlocal.co.uk/Directory/…
Established in 1950, Pinner Green Social Club was originally built by the local community who paid a penny a brick after the land was donated to be used for a social club.
The hall is home to small local clubs – including a folk club and a wrestling club – and is available for weddings, parties and other events.
The hall is close to a number of bars and restaurants, as well as Northwood Hills tube station and a few local bus stops.