The Granary is a red brick Georgian building that was built in 1807 for the River Stour Navigation Company. This attractive, Grade II listed building was restored in 1989 by the River Stour Trust (Registered Charity No 257806). It is our registered office and our tea room and boat trips are available here from spring until the end of October with proceeds going towards the restoration and conservation of the River Stour Navigation. It can be privately hired for a variety of functions including events, meetings, seminars, naming ceremonies, wedding ceremonies and receptions.
Text supplied by third party.