The Marlowe Theatre
The original theatre opened just before the First World War and was converted into a cinema in the 20s. However the building was demolished in 1981 and the second Marlowe Theatre was established by modifying an old Odeon Cinema before reopening in 1984. After 25 years the second Marlowe theatre closed in 2009 before a third building to bear the name in 2011, boasting an increased capacity of 1200.
The theatre is close to two train stations, Canterbury West and Canterbury East, and 700m from Canterbury Bus Station.
Events at this venue
Sorted by date & time / title