- Box office 0844 871 7627
- Box office times Mon–Sat 10am–8pm.
- Website www.ambassadortickets.com/Piccadilly-Theatre/…
The Art Deco Piccadilly Theatre has always been a home for musicals, from Jerome Kern's Blue Eyes in 1928 to Grease from 2007 to 2011. A brief period as The London Casino came to an end when it was bomb-damaged during WW II; after extensive renovation in the 50s, it went back to being a theatre.
The nearest Tube stations are Piccadilly Circus (Bakerloo / Piccadilly), Leicester Square (Northern / Piccadilly) and Charing Cross (Northern / Bakerloo and surface rail). The theatre is served by the 24, 29 and 176 buses.
- Provides: Wheelchair access
- Open since: 1928
There is 1 event at this location
Sorted by title / date & time
- Directed by: Sergio Trujillo
- Written by: Bob Crewe (lyrics)
Musical drama about the career of Frankie Valli And The Four Seasons.