This 1700s townhouse was transformed into a cinema in 1935. The building fell into disrepair and was repurposed as a theatre in the late 80s before a final refurbishment in 2007. Now boasting a 665 seat main house, a studio and circle bar.
The nearest bus stop is on Blue Street, by rail alight at Carmarthen.
Events at this venue
Sorted by title / date & time