The Old Station House
The Old Station House is situated in what was the station yard at Bridge of Dee. The guest accomodation is in two beautifully prepared ensuite rooms. Both rooms have king sized beds, TV and tea and coffee facilities. Room 1 has a large wet room attached and room 2 has an ensuite shower and toilet. Although the station closed in 1947 and the last trains passed through in the early 1960 s there are still a number of original features of the old station. The passenger platform is in the process of reconstruction and the original goods platform forms part of the garden. In the garden there is a tastefully converted 1957 railway carriage which is available on a B&B or self catering basis.
Text supplied by third party.