The Kirklands Hotel
- Bar open Sun–Thu 10.30am–11pm; Fri/Sat 10.30am–12.30pm
- Food served Mon–Sun noon–2.30, 6pm–9pm
- Average price £16 (lunch); £18 (evening meal)
The Kirklands Hotel makes an ideal base for holidays or business in Scotland. It is centrally located for St Andrews, Gleneagles, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Perth. This original coaching Inn has been recently refurbished bringing a more modern feel to the interior. The hotel boasts nine newly refurbished ensuite bedrooms with free wifi. Our guests can enjoy the the best of scottish cuisine in either our restaurant, our bar or our sunny beer garden. Whether you are working or here for the scenery, history or sport you can be guaranteed an enjoyable stay at The Kirklands Hotel Due to volume of business at weekends we would highly recommend that guests wishing to dine on a Friday or Saturday night pre book a table in the restaurant prior to arrival.
Text supplied by third party.
- No. overnight rooms: 9
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables
- Music on stereo: No music
- Capacity: 40
- Largest group: 45
- Open since: 2007
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 15
- House wine: £14.95 per bottle