Tyacks Hotel, Camborne, Cornwall has been welcoming guests since 1870. Constructed by Philip Vincent, the main section of the hotel was originally called the Kings Head, indicating it was the most important inn or hotel. Around 1900 William Tyack purchased the inin and his family held the license for nearly 100 years, changing the name to Tyacks Hotel. We are also pet friendly and have our own resident cat, Angel who is very popular with all our customers and guests.
Text supplied by third party.