Foundry Masters House
This early 1800 s detached property previously built for the Foundry Master of the nearby Coalbrookdale works has been lovingly restored by the owners to reflect many of the original features influenced by the Georgian period. Period bathrooms, original fireplaces, high ceilings complete with picture rails, coving and crystal chandeliers, finished in three tone Georgian colours, far eastern style carpets and period style mahogany bedroom furniture complete the look and create the feel. The feel is continued in the dining room and lounge with original window shutters and fireplaces complimenting the view over the landscaped frontage and four off road car parking spaces. To the rear of the property is glebe land with grazing sheep and goats overlooked only by Coalbrookdale church
Text supplied by third party.