Situated in sunny Sussex, Old Sefter School originates from 1825 when it was the school for Pagham village. The School was recently rebuilt, using where possible original building materials, to maintain an authentic character property combined with all modern comforts. There are french doors opening onto a small courtyard and a large carpark. Within 1 mile there are shops,pups, take away food, beach,and Pagham Nature Reserve which is SSI. Goodwood is only a short drive or even a cycle ride weather permitting. Sorry no children or pets.
Text supplied by third party.