This gallery of Richard and Florence Ingleby is their third home in Edinburgh after 10 years in Carlton Terrace, and 10 years in Calton Road.
It is an A listed former Glasite meeting house built in 1834 and designed by Alexander Black. The gallery entrance is in Albany Lane.
The gallery is at the forefront of the Edinburgh contemporary arts scene. It shows artists including the late Ian Hamilton Finlay, Callum Innes, Charles Avery, Francesca Woodman and Peter Liversidge.
The main exhibition space is a 9.5m cube, created out of the body of the worshiping hall. The cupola, acts acting as a sundial, displays on one wall at midday.