Cruz Bar and Restaurant
This restaurant has ceased trading.
- Box office 0131 553 6699
- General enquiries 0131 553 6600
- Opening times Mon–Sun 11am–1am
- Bar open Mon–Sun noon–1am
- Food served Mon–Sun noon–9pm
- Average price £6.95 (set lunch); £11 (evening meal)
- Website www.thecruz.co.uk
A First World War minesweeper boat anchored right at the heart of Leith’s bustling Shore district, Cruz has to be among the most distinctive drinking venues in Edinburgh. A popular watering hole with the area’s young party crowd, Cruz serves up an extensive cocktail menu covering all the classics from the Old-Fashioned through to the more recently favoured fruit Mojitos. Drinks are made with an attention to detail that you might not expect from a bar-on-a-boat, and open-air drinking on the top deck proves to be a fun place to overlook the Water of Leith on a sunny afternoon. A bar food menu is available, with a variety of thin-crust pizzas served alongside pub classics such as nachos and burgers – all well-done ways to soak up the drinks on this buzzing party boat.
- Private dining: Up to 100 covers
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Club music from through the years.
- Live entertainment: DJ, band, open mic nights, reggae nights, salsa classes.
- Capacity: 80
- Largest group: 100
- Open since: 2006
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 10
- House wine: £11.95 per bottle
Comments & ratings
Average rating 3 reviews of Cruz Bar and Restaurant./5 from RSS feed of these comments