A private residence built in the 1700s in a lovely part of south-west Wales. In 1792, the then owners decided to stick a ballroom on the end of the house for recreational use. The present owners feel the original ethos should be continued and encourage it to be used as a venue for local arts events. We have hosted art exhibitions, concerts, recitals, talks, poetry readings and drama.
Text supplied by third party.
- Provides: Free wi-fi