The Scottish Fisheries Museum
- Telephone 01333 310628
- Opening times Mon–Sat 10am–5.30pm; Sun 11am–5pm.
- Seasonal times Nov–Mar: Mon–Sat 10am–4.30pm; Sun noon–4.30pm.
- Admission Adults £8, concessions £6, under-16s free.
- Website www.scotfishmuseum.org
A museum telling the story of the Scottish fishing industry, with its own tearoom and more.
- Provides: Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Open since: 1967
There are 2 events at this location
Sorted by title / date & time
Awesome Archaeology: Burials and Grave Goods
Discover how archaeologists can use bones and burial goods to learn about people from the past. Suitable for ages 7–12.
Awesome Archaeology: Rubbish Pits and Cave Paintings
Learn what it was like to live in the Iron Age by looking at the rubbish pits and cave paintings that people left behind. Suitable for ages 7–12.
Sat 8 Apr
£3 / 01333 310628