- Telephone 0131 220 1232
- Opening times Thu 2pm–4pm; also by arrangement for meetings.
Riddle’s Court is an A listed building located close to Edinburgh Castle. Dating from the late 16th century, it is one of the finest surviving merchant’s houses on the Royal Mile. The Scottish Historic Buildings Trust moved its offices into Riddle’s Court in 2011 to help secure the building’s future, involving a major project to repair, conserve and enhance Riddle’s Court to create the Patrick Geddes Centre for Learning and Conservation. Events and meeting spaces are available to hire. Our atmospheric, flexible and tranquil rooms are suitable for meetings, events, conferences and performances.
Text supplied by third party.