St Mary's Parish Church

St Mary's Parish Church
The Sidegate, Haddington, East Lothian, EH41 4BZ
  • Telephone 01620 829354
  • Opening times May–Sep Sat 11am–4pm; Sun–Fri 1.30–4pm.
  • Email
  • Website www.stmaryskirk.co.uk
Photo of St Mary's Parish Church

St Mary’s Church, Haddington, was founded in 1380, although work in various forms has continued up to the present day. It houses the Lauderdale Aisle, a small chapel that contains a monument in black marble and alabaster, bearing the gilded coats of arms of noble families and the Lion Rampant of Scotland. As well as being open to visitors, the church is an active place of worship with Sunday services at 9.30am & 11am.

Comments & ratings