Win tickets to How To Actively Take Control of Your Time and Your Life 2019 at Jury's Inn Sheffield
It's January, which means we're all making resolutions and commitments for things we want to improve for 2019.
Everything from losing weight, giving up smoking, making more money, finding true love, or getting a better job. And of course, around the holidays people get really excited setting goals. But unfortunately, statistics show it only takes 2-3 weeks before almost 80% of people give up on them.
To help you make a real change in 2019, The List are teaming up with Sheffield workshop How To Actively Take Control of Your Time and Your Life 2019. They’re offering the chance for our readers to learn skills and witness first-hand the benefits of having extra support towards your goals.
- Entrance to the 3-hour event
- Refreshments and snacks at the event
- Networking opportunity and maybe finding an accountability partner to keep each other on track
- Demonstration of benefit of holistic therapy treatment
- 7 Top Tips that will help you follow through with your New Year’s resolution
- Individual (one-to-one) 40-minute coaching session either face-to-face or via Skype post event
Enter below to win one of five complimentary tickets.
How To Actively Take Control of Your Time and Your Life
Get some advice on how to see those New Year resolutions through at this workshop.
Sat 26 Jan
£27–£47 / 0114 327 2683
Jurys Inn Sheffield119 Eyre Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S1 4QW
Located on Eyre St, Jurys Inn Sheffield hotel offers a fantastic city centre location with just a ten minute walk to Sheffield train station and an easy five minute walk to the Devonshire Quarter which is bursting with bars, restaurants, a beautiful…
Terms & conditions
Competition closes 21 January 2019. The List's usual rules apply.