Win an Edinburgh Gin Advent Calendar
The List are partnering up with Edinburgh Gin to offer you the chance to win their Gin Advent Calendar.
The ultimate calendar for gin lovers, the Edinburgh Gin Advent Calendar is a must for those looking to get into the festive spirit as the countdown to Christmas begins.
Exclusively available at John Lewis, the calendar contains 25 x 5cl bottles, and is a mix of the full Edinburgh Gin range which includes:
Edinburgh Gin Classic - a deliciously juniper forward gin with notes of soft citrus
Edinburgh Gin Cannonball - this punchy gin's smoothness belies its strength, as Szechaun pepper and lemon dance across the palate
Edinburgh Gin Seaside - with soft salinity from locally foraged seaside botanicals, this gin is a nod to the beautiful East Coast beaches
Edinburgh Gin Christmas - a veritable Christmas spirit, frankincense, myrrh and nutmeg mingle for a deliciously spicy gin
Don’t worry, the calendar also includes their ever-popular Edinburgh Gin Liqueurs, with all your favourite flavours including:
Raspberry - jammy soft raspberries make for an intensely fruity liqueur, perfect with prosecco
Rhubarb and Ginger - sweet pink rhubarb is accented with warming ginger in this bestselling liqueur
Pomegranate and Rose - evoking notes of Turkish delight and damask rose, this liqueur is lightly fragranced with a gentle citrus lift
Plum and Vanilla - ripe plums and Madagascan vanilla combine for a liqueur that is both velvety and luxurious
Elderflower - this floral liqueur is both heavily aromatic and decidedly delicious
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below:
Where is the calendar exclusively available?
Terms & conditions
Competition closes Tue 20 Nov 2018.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entry is open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must be over 18. Upon delivery of prize, ID may be required to verify that you are of age.
- Offers are subject to availability.
- Only original List magazine vouchers or if provided prints of list.co.uk vouchers may be used (as specified in the individual offer).
- Prize will be drawn within one week of closing date.
- Only the winners will be contacted personally.
- Winners will be notified by telephone or email.
- As prizes may be time sensitive, if we are unable to reach you by phone, we may re-draw the competition.
- Entrants must provide the entry details as specified.
- Entrants may be required to be 18 years of age or older.
- Offers and prizes are not transferable.
- No purchase necessary.
- Employees of The List and any company associated with specific promotion, and their families, are not eligible to enter competitions.
- Proof of sending post/email is not proof of our receipt of your entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
- The closing date is as specified.
- The prize must be collected, if appropriate, within one month of notification.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize or offer and no other prize is available for request. But in the event of the advertised prize being unavailable The List reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
- No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details supplied by sponsors.
- Use of false name or address, i.e. name, by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- The List reserves the right to amend these rules from time to time. The prize winners will be selected at random by The List. The List's decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them. Competitions and Offers may have individual additional conditions as indicated.
- The List will not pass on entrant's personal details to any other organisation without their permission, except if necessary for the purpose of awarding the prize or if the entrant has agreed to a competition's specific terms and conditions whereby it is stipulated that details will be shared.
- THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED ""AS IS,"" WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. NEITHER THE LIST NOR ANY GROUP COMPANY, SUCCESSORS, AFFILIATES, OR ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, ""THE LIST"") SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW TO PREVENT THE RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF THE LIST HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).
- The List's usual rules apply.