Win a One Ocean Expeditions family goody pack
The List, in association with One Ocean Expeditions, are offering readers the chance to win a selection of expedition goodies.
One Ocean Expeditions is a proudly Canadian company embarking on extraordinary expeditions to some of the most remote regions of the world. Partnering with The List and Canada Hub at Edinburgh Fringe to support a host of incredibly talented Canadian acts, OOE is also offering the chance to win some very enviable expedition goodies, which include:
- a One Ocean Expeditions notebook and cuddly polar bear
- ‘Franklin’s Lost Ship’ book about the discovery of HMS Erebus, written by John Geiger & Alanna Mitchell
- Two Jytte fleece lined One Ocean Expeditions polar beanie hats
- a ‘There is only one ocean’ T-shirt in a size Large
- a black Columbia Omni-Shield Jacket in a men’s Large
- a women’s Better Sweater Patagonia jacket in a size X-Small
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the question below:
Who wrote the book Franklin's Lost Ship?
Terms & conditions
Competition closes 30 July 2018. The List's usual rules apply.