Win a voucher worth £55 to spend at One Square, Edinburgh
To celebrate the launch of the Scotch Beef PGI campaign this month, we've teamed up with the Scotch Beef Club and One Square, Edinburgh to offer a generous £55 to spend in the restaurant at the Sheraton Grand Hotel, Edinburgh.
One Square Restaurant, situated within The Sheraton Grand Hotel in Edinburgh has been a valued member of The Scotch Beef Club since re-opening as One Square in 2012.
Executive Chef, Craig Hart and his team are proud to produce a seasonal selection of signature creations as well as their ever-popular Scotch Beef Inverurie burger and dry-aged Flat Iron steaks.
One Square are excellent supporters of local, quality produce and work very closely with leading local suppliers to ensure that their produce is fresh, traceable, and above all, delicious!
To be in with a chance of winning, please head to ScotchKitchen.com and answer the following question:
What year did 'One Square' become members of The Scotch Beef Club?
One Square1 Festival Square, Edinburgh, EH3 9SR
Slick service and modern Scottish brasserie dining with views of Edinburgh Castle.
Terms & conditions
The List's usual rules apply.
1. The promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, no purchase is necessary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your details.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
4. Closing date for receipt of entries is 11th May 2017
5. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. The prize fund consists of one meat pack, to the value of £50. Items will be chosen by the promoter. Delivery included.
8. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
9. 5 entries will be drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date.
10. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 30 days of the closing date. To claim the prize, the winner must reply to the email notification within 30 days of receiving it. They must also confirm their delivery address for receiving the prize. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
12. The winner’s details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to “The Scotch Kitchen delux competition, Quality Meat Scotland, The Rural Centre, Ingliston, EH28 8NZ.” within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE,
13. The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
14. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.