This advert has expired.
For the past 35 years, The List has established itself as a leading entertainment guide to what’s on in the UK, with over 2 million people a month using our digital services across mobile and web.
We have ambitious plans to grow our digital products and reach, and are looking for a Digital Designer to lead the creative execution of our vision.
The Digital Designer will provide high-quality design across all digital services. With the majority of our audience now on mobile devices, you will deliver fully responsive designs and components.
You will be hands-on working closely with some of the most experienced online publishing experts in the business but encouraged to keep our products fresh and relevant, with a strong focus on sustainable commercial success.
You will have CSS skills of the highest order. You will have strong knowledge of the supporting technologies such as browser testing and CSS preprocessing languages.
Excellent user experience and accessibility will be key to success.
You may have the opportunity to work on other publishing activities including design of email newsletters, picture editing, graphic design and print publishing.
You will have strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud or similar.
- Maintain, enhance and lead the design of List products
- Apply user-focused methodologies in UX design decisions
- Establish quality control, accessibility and adherence to standards (current and emerging)
- Optimise performance: commercially as well as technically
- Ensure consistency of the company's online brand and identity
- Have good knowledge of search engine optimisation, analytics and tracking
You will need good knowledge of:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- CSS including CSS preprocessing (SASS and LESS) and grid layouts
- HTML including AMP mark-up
Apply by email to the address below, including your CV and sample URLs of your recent work.
- Job sector
- The List Ltd