Late night events, Music, Country
- Filter by:
- 21:00 to 03:00
- Rock & pop
- Free events
Sorted by popularity / date & time
C2C: Country To Country
Country music extravaganza.
The Bedfordshire-based group plays lively country blues with elements of contemporary Gypsy swing and roots music.
Sat 23 May
- 22:00 – 23:30 CC Smugglers Chapelfield Gardens, Norwich
Daniel Meade & The Flying Mules
Americana, funk and boogie comes courtesy of the collective.
Wed 29 Apr
The Dockers Live Lounge
£5 / 02870 822991
- 21:30 Daniel Meade & The Flying Mules Atlantic Bar, Portrush
FoBo Jug Band
Early and classic blues outfit.
Fri 1 May
Thu 7 May
Thu 4 Jun
American country singer-songwriter who can play over 30 instruments. Bet he's including the triangle in that.
The Nashville-based singer-songwriter performs her country compositions.
Wed 27 May
£14; £12 adv / 020 8780 9383
- 21:00 – 00:00 Kim Richey Half Moon, London
Late & Southern Fried
Late night sounds from Southern Fried.
Fri 31 Jul
Glasgow alt country duo.
Tue 5 May
Free / 0141 574 6066
With Easy October and John Mclinden.
- 21:00 Panic Anchor Bloc+, Glasgow
The six-piece, Sligo-originating group performs its alternative country material with an Irish twist.
Fri 5 Jun
£4 / 01244 390090
- 22:30 – 23:30 Rackhouse Pilfer Telford's Warehouse, Chester
Rob Heron & The Tea Pad Orchestra
Rootsy, bluegrassy six-piece with tweed outfits and fedoras to complete the ye olde country feel.
Sat 25 Jul
£5 / 0161 831 7002
- 21:00 – 00:30 Rob Heron & The Tea Pad Orchestra Matt And Phred's, Manchester
Serious Sam Barrett
Country-rock and rockabilly artist.
Sun 17 May
Free / 01423 566881
- 21:00 Serious Sam Barrett The Blues Cafe Bar, Harrogate
The country starlet takes her incredibly catchy songs of love and loss on her 1989 tour in support of album of the same name.