Jasmine Lennard has claimed Celebrity Big Brother is 'fixed'
Jasmine Lennard has lashed out at 'Celebrity Big Brother' in a lawsuit by claiming it's "fixed."
Jasmine Lennard has claimed 'Celebrity Big Brother' is "fixed."
The 31-year-old reality TV star - who took part in the show five years ago - was reportedly axed from taking part in the current All Stars and New Stars special at the last minute over allegations of Islamophobia but she's not prepared to let it go any time soon as she has now slapped bosses of the hit programme with a bitter lawsuit.
The brunette beauty - who is the ex-girlfriend of Simon Cowell - has claimed in the court papers, obtained by The Sun newspaper, that the show is set up because a producer guaranteed her a place in the final during an August 15 telephone conversation.
She said: "[the suggestion that she would be in the final was implying she would be provided with some kind of immunity protecting her from elimination."
Despite being dropped from the competition at the last minute, Jasmine is determined to get her full fee otherwise she will expose the "full extent of the internal corruption."
A source told the publication: "Jasmine details all her dealings with 'Big Brother' in the run up to the live shows and has proof a substantial sum of money was accepted and plans were well under way to start filming her VT footage.
"While going through the specifics of her conversations she also refers to an August 15 phone conversation where she states execs told her 'she'd be first through the door' and 'participated for the full four weeks of the series'. This was put to 'Big Brother' in November last year and they have at no point denied this conversation took place."
Jasmine came under fire recently after she posted a series of messages online in which she claimed: "All Muslims may not be terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim."
Jasmine was reportedly replaced on the star-studded line up by Jasmine Waltz.