I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! bosses fear impact of freak storm
'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!' bosses reportedly fear a freak storm could stop the show's launch
The bosses of 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!' reportedly fear a freak storm could stop the show's launch tonight (13.11.16).
The camp in Murwillumbah, New South Wales, has already been hit by bad weather and local authorities have advised people in the area to avoid going outside unless it is considered to be absolutely necessary.
A statement explained: "Seek shelter, preferably indoors and never under trees. Avoid using the telephone during a thunderstorm."
Saturday's filming has already been delayed and the team behind the reality TV programme will be under intense pressure to ensure it is edited in time, according to the Daily Star newspaper.
An insider has warned that although precautions have been taken to protect the camp from bad weather, the much-feared storm is likely to prove to be too strong for those defences.
The source said: "This is really bad luck. The production is set up to cope with different kinds of weather but this is fairly extreme.
"The sky turned black and torrential rain interrupted filming."
Meanwhile, it has also been reported that 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!' bosses have built a secret sex cave for contestants.
Producers of the ITV programme have installed a cave next to the jungle shower and reportedly hope that the celebrities will be tempted to get frisky while on the show.
Producer Oli Nash previously said: "Next door to the shower is a secret cave which will be hidden behind a locked door. It will be used a number of times throughout the series for our celebrities.
"Inside it is just a plain cave with a bench but we will be using it throughout the series for various events. The floors a bit hard - but it can be used for romance."