Ryan Lawrie: I won't win X Factor
- Bang Showbiz
- 31 October 2016
'X Factor' contestant Ryan Lawrie has said he thinks he "most likely" won't win the singing competition after he found himself in the bottom three yet again
'X Factor' contestant Ryan Lawrie says he "most likely" won't win the singing competition.
The 20-year-old singer has found himself in the bottom three and facing the newly added lifeline vote for the past three weeks in a row, but has narrowly missed the dreaded sing-off each week as his fan flocked to the official app to save him.
Now, the star has taken to Twitter to share his thoughts on the struggle of being so close to elimination from the competition each week.
In a picture of a note written on his phone, Ryan said: "For those who have just got to know me on 'The X Factor'. I am not some boy who jumps around and is trying to become 'Famous'. I am here for a reason and that reason is to make a career in music.
"I am NOT the strongest singer in the competition and I know that I'm probably (most likely) not going to win, but what I can say is I am a human being with a dream and I am trying to make it become reality.
"I am a songwriter. That is my first love and my main passion. I have been writing since I was a young boy and that is where my talent is.
"I am a loving and genuine boy. I wish the vest for everyone. I just wish people would understand that I'm just doing what I love.
"Thanks for all the love and support
"Lots of love, Ryan (sic)"
His tweet comes after fans of the show hailed the lifeline vote as "the worst ever", and called for Ryan to be sent home after consistently falling into the bottom three.
Earlier in the night, Ryan wrote a tweet that expressed his love for the younger voters.
He wrote: "I'm gonna be honest here. I don't get the votes from the older generation...but I sure as hell get them from all of you beautiful people!!"
Ryan Lawrie will appear on 'The X Factor' again on Saturday (05.11.16) where he will perform a song from the girlband vs boyband theme.