Nathan Henry almost 'died' from alcohol poisoning

  • Bang Showbiz
  • 14 September 2016
Nathan Henry

Nathan Henry

Nathan Henry has admitted he almost "died" after he took his boozing too far

Nathan Henry almost died from alcohol poisoning.

The 'Geordie Shore' hunk - who is known for knocking back the shots on camera - sparked concern for his health on Tuesday (13.09.16) night when he revealed he almost lost his life over the weekend when he took his booze guzzling too far.

Taking to his Instagram account, the handsome star said: "When it's ur turn to talk about ur weeknd, but u're not sure how to phrase that u almost died frm alcohol poisoning (sic)"

However, the 25-year-old star didn't let the overdose stop him from attending an appearance in Aberdeen, Scotland, with his friend Frankie Ellis on Tuesday (13.09.16) night.

Nathan - who appeared to be sober - filmed himself doing accents as he branded his pal a "witch" on Snapchat.

However, he later asked Frankie if he could have his "juice" back, to which she replied, "I think you've had enough!"

Meanwhile, Nathan will certainly have plenty of boozing to come over the next few months as it was recently confirmed 'Geordie Shore' will return to screens on October 25 at 10pm.

However, rather than partying up a storm in Newcastle - where the show is usually filmed - the gang will ruffle some feathers on some of Europe's biggest party islands - Magaluf, Ibiza, Kavos and Ayia Napa - for series 13.

Alcohol poisoning occurs when a person drinks a toxic amount of the beverage over a short period of time.

It can lead to confusion, slurred speech, vomiting, slow breathing, hypothermia, passing out and unconsciousness.

However, in some serious cases, alcohol poisoning can lead to a coma, brain damage or even death.

Post a comment