Ollie Locke would consider I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

comments
Ollie Locke

Ollie Locke

Ollie Locke has admitted he would consider joining 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!' but has ruled out the opportunity for the next "several years."

Ollie Locke would consider signing up to 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!' in "several years' time."

The 'Made in Chelsea' hunk, who flew out to the Australian jungle last year to take part in the spin-off panel show, doesn't feel ready to slip into his jungle gear and head into the outback just yet but has admitted he will discuss the opportunity if he's approached by bosses in the near future.

Speaking exclusively to BANG Showbiz, he said: "I'd never write off 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!'. I went and did the panel last year and I did really enjoy it. The team is just extraordinary. It's one of the best production teams I've ever seen. There are 750 people that work there. It's enormous but yes I would never write it off and I would discuss the idea of it in several years. Not yet. The trials are really quite hardcore."

But, for now, the 28-year-old reality TV star has his hands tied up with his new forthcoming show 'Love Fix' as he explores the real world of sex, dating apps, and relationships.

Speaking of the straight-talking programme, he said: "This has been going on two-and-a-half years so it's the reason I left 'Made in Chelsea' back in the beginning because I was going to work on this show but then there were complications so we had to spend a long time developing it. We're basically calling it, the next 'Embarrassing Bodies' so it's quite naughty but informative. I'm very open on the show, I have no problems at all doing that but we're really opening doors."

'Love Fix' will air at 10pm on ITV2 on February 14.

Comments

Post a comment