Michelle Heaton turned down Strictly Come Dancing

Michelle Heaton has claimed she turned down the chance to compete on the current series of 'Strictly Come Dancing' because of her busy schedule

comments
Michelle Heaton

Michelle Heaton

Michelle Heaton turned down the chance to compete on 'Strictly Come Dancing'.

The 36-year-old star claims she was asked to appear on the current series of the ballroom dance contest but had to turn it down because of her hectic schedule.

She exclusively told BANG Showbiz: "It was on the horizon but it didn't happen this year because I had other projects in the pipeline."

However, despite being too busy to strut her stuff on the dance floor this year, Michelle insists she would love to take part in the show in the future.

She shared: "I would love to do 'Strictly'. It is one thing any woman would love to do."

The brunette beauty's comments come after she previously claimed producers failed to approach her for the show this year.

Michelle - who has three-year-old daughter Faith and 19-month-old son Aaron with husband Hugh Hanley - said earlier this year: "The rumours are just rumours. You're reading what I'm reading. Nobody's called me. If it comes along it would be a great dream of mine but it hasn't yet.'

Michelle Heaton is working with Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to showcase the delicious range of meals included in its 2016 Free Dine promotion which allows families to eat for free at the resort. To book your Free Dine package by November 3 2015 and for full T&Cs go to www.disneypackages.co.uk

Comments

Post a comment