Calvin Harris cancels Vegas shows because of food poisoning
DJ Calvin Harris had to cancel his shows in Las Vegas at the weekend after contracting the "worst food poisoning" he has "ever experienced"
Calvin Harris had to cancel his Las Vegas gigs over the weekend due to "food poisoning".
The Scottish DJ was forced to pull out of his sets on Saturday (11.04.15) and Sunday (12.04.15) at Wet Republic in the US gambling capital after contracting a crippling stomach bug.
Calvin, 31 took to his Twitter account to tell his millions of followers and disappointed fans the shows were off due to "one of those heart racing/burning/projectile vomiting situations".
His tweets read: "Hiii I've got the worst food poisoning I've ever experienced rn Im really really sorry anyone who was coming to see me in Vegas this weekend ... It's one of those heart racing/burning up/cold sweats/shaking/projectile vomiting situations ... so not possible to play any shows ... sorry (sic)"
However, Calvin's finances should be able to cope with the two cancelled shows.
As according to business bible Forbes magazine the 'Summer' hitmaker - who is rumoured to be dating Taylor Swift - made £39.6 million last year.