Dan Osborne interviewed by police
- Bang Showbiz
- 27 February 2015
It has been confirmed that Dan Osborne attended a voluntary interview with police earlier this week, following historic domestic abuse claims from his former flame Megan Tomlin
Dan Osborne has been interviewed by the police following domestic abuse claims.
The 'Only Way Is Essex' star - who has just welcomed baby daughter Ella with his girlfriend Jacqueline Jossa - was reportedly accused by former flame Megan Tomlin, with whom he has a young son Teddy, after he allegedly physically and verbally abused her during arguments over the holiday period, The Sun newspaper reports.
A police spokesperson said: "A 23-year-old man from Barking voluntarily attended a pre-arranged police interview on February 23. The investigation remains ongoing."
It is thought that the television personality - who already spoke to police last week about the allegations - is set to deny the claims.
Referring to Megan's complaint, a spokesperson said: "Police were contacted at around 12.30pm on January 30 with reports of historic domestic incidents. Investigations are ongoing."
Meanwhile, earlier this week, a source close to the star revealed "no charges" had been brought against him.
A source said: "Police have been in touch with him but he hasn't been questioned and no charges have been brought.
"They are trying to reach a compromise, but it could end up in court."