Perez Hilton given formal warning
- Bang Showbiz
- 31 January 2015
Perez Hilton has been giving a formal caution on 'Celebrity Big Brother' after making inappropriate comments towards fellow housemate Calum Best
Perez Hilton has been giving a formal caution on 'Celebrity Big Brother'.
The 36-year-old gossip blogger has been warned he could be removed from the Channel 5 reality show due to his inappropriate behaviour, after threatening to sexually assault his fellow housemate, Calum Best in a row broadcast on Friday evening's (30.01.15) episode of 'Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side'.
In an argument between the pair, the model and actor told Perez to "Be the d**k," prompting the outspoken contestant to reply: "I will do, I'll be the huge d**k and I'll shove it up your a**e."
Later on, the controversial character was called to the diary room where he was told his behaviour had been unacceptable, and further incidents could lead to his removal from the house.
They said: "If you repeat this behaviour again, Big Brother may have no choice but to remove you from the house."
Hertfordshire Police have since confirmed they received one complaint in relation to the incident but have passed the issue onto Ofcom.
They said: "The Constabulary has received one complaint regarding an episode of Big Brother's Bit On The Side in relation to comments made by Perez Hilton towards Calum Best."
A Channel 5 spokesperson added to the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Perez Hilton has received a formal and final warning from Big Brother for using unacceptable and offensive language."