Also Published - 5 Humour Books
• Ibrahim Amin The Monster Hunter’s Handbook Subtitled ‘The Ultimate Guide to Saving Mankind from Vampires, Zombies, Hellhounds and Other Mythical Beasts’ this includes a Top Trumps on the weapons which might come in handy should you encounter said creatures. Bloomsbury.
• Ricky Tomlinson Cheers: My Arse Still feeding off his Jim Royle persona, the Scouse wag recalls the boozy legends of Oliver Reed and Richard Burton alongside tales of modern day drunken escapades. Little, Brown.
• Kate Parker What the Doctor Smokes A compilation of outrageous advertising claims through the ages. Subtitled: ‘Outrageous Advertising Claims Through the Ages.’ New Holland.
• Will Smith How to Be Cool The foppish Marillion/Bergerac-obsessed stand-up advises us how to avoid being a social outcast on everything from fashion to films. John Murray.
• Borat Sagdiyev Borat: Touristic Guidings to Minor Nation of US and A/Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan You know the sketch by now. Boxtree.