- Brian Donaldson
- 18 October 2007
• Frankenstein Helen McCrory, Neal Pearson and Lindsay Duncan collaborate in a modern adaptation of the Mary Shelley classic, in which a scientist takes her stem cell research too personally. STV, Wed 24 Oct, 9pm.
• Russell Brand’s Ponderland Old jungle hair gets a chance to spout off about the world around him. Over six nights, no less. Channel 4, Mon 22–Sat 27 Oct, various post-watershed times.
• Fanny Hill Andrew Davies’ adaptation of Cleland’s infamous 18th century novel stars Alison Steadman and Samantha Bond while newcomer Rebecca Night gets her bodice in a twist for the lead role. BBC4, Mon 22 Oct, 9pm.
• Hannah Montana Terrifying-sounding kids drama about a normal US teenager who lives a double life as a pop superstar. Miley Cyrus is in the key role and guess who plays her dad? Yup, her real one, Billy Ray Cyrus. Five, Sun 21 Oct, 10am.
• Michael Jackson: What Really Happened Jacques Peretti goes on the trail of Mr Wacko to discover what he got up to after his acquittal for child molestation and to try and piece together the truth behind the allegations. Channel 4, Wed 24 Oct, 10pm.