The Jonathan Ross Show to air in 2014
A further two series of 'The Jonathan Ross Show' have been recomissioned for 2014, in addition to the 10-part run due in autumn this year
'The Jonathan Ross Show' has been recommissioned for two additional series in 2014.
The 52-year-old presenter is due to host a 10-part run of his self-titled Saturday night chat show in autumn this year, and ITV have confirmed the funnyman's contract has been extended with the network and he will return to present a further two series of the entertainment programme next year.
Claire Zolkwer, ITV's Commissioning Editor for Comedy Entertainment, said: "Jonathan Ross is a firm part of Saturday nights on ITV, and we're delighted that he will be returning again in 2014, with more great guests, live music, and one on one interviews."
Several stars are expected to appear on Jonathan's sofa this autumn and in 2014 following a top turn out earlier this year when the likes of Sir David Attenborough, Danny Boyle, Carla Bruni, Jamie Foxx, Joanna Lumley, Bruno Mars and Sir Ian McKellen appeared on the programme.
Jonathan's latest deal comes after he put pen to paper on a two-year contract to continue to host 'The British Comedy Awards', which is screened by Channel 4 live.
Speaking about the awards, which he has fronted since 1991, he said: "I must be mad. But bring it on! It's always fun, and I wouldn't miss it for the world."