One Direction working on third album

One Direction have already begun work on their third album - the follow-up to last year's 'Take Me Home' - and are aiming to have the record released by Christmas

comments
One Direction

One Direction

One Direction have started working on a new album..

The 'Little Things' pop stars are hoping to release the follow-up to 2012's 'Take Me Home' by the end of the year, but Louis Tomlinson has insisted the band won't be hurrying themselves.

He told the Daily Star Sunday newspaper: "We've already started recording the new album, we started about a month ago.

"We've been writing and recording it while on tour. We are really happy with it. We don't want to rush it, but it will be out for Christmas."

The group - whose line-up is completed by Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan - were rumoured to be wanting to take several months off to work on the record, but it is said the quintet remain "career minded".

An insider said: "There was talk about the boys taking some time off before the next album but it was decided to release the record while they are so popular.

"The band are going from strength to strength so it would be silly not to have an album out in time for the profitable Christmas market.

"All the lads are incredibly hardworking and career minded. Although they are knackered, they all love what they are doing."

One Direction

Lock up your daughters – the staggeringly popular X-Factor behemoth pops off on a wee stadium tour.

Comments

Post a comment