X Factor bosses support Gary Barlow
Gary Barlow will be given "as much time as he needs" by 'X Factor' bosses to deal with the grief of losing his fourth child
'X Factor' bosses have promised to delay filming on the show if Gary Barlow needs them too.
The 41-year-old singer and his wife Dawn have been left distraught after their fourth child was delivered stillborn on Saturday (04.08.12), and while he was supposed to film his judge's houses scenes for the ITV show at the end of the month, producers are giving him as much time "as he needs" to deal with his grief.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "We will move the dates if we need to. It's not a problem at all - we will give Gary as much time as he needs after the news. We are all there for him."
In a statement earlier this week, Gary said he was "devastated" about the birth of his fourth child, a girl who was named Poppy.
He said: "Dawn and I are devastated to announce that we've lost our baby. Poppy Barlow was delivered stillborn on August 4th in London.
"Our focus now is giving her a beautiful funeral and loving our three children with all our hearts. We'd ask at this painful time that our privacy be respected."