Louis Walsh rescues Made In Chelsea star
- Bang Showbiz
- 14 May 2012
Louis Walsh came to the rescue of an attacked 'Made in Chelsea' star, but Diego Bivero-Volpe had no idea who 'The X-Factor' judge was
Louis Walsh came to the rescue of 'Made in Chelsea' star Diego Bivero-Volpe when he was attacked outside a club last week.
The 'X Factor' judge helped the reality star when he was knocked unconscious by three men outside an exclusive club in Mayfair.
Louis explained: "I did what any other person would have done and helped someone out who was in distress."
The 59-year old called a taxi for Diego and accompanied him back home to West London, paying the £15 fare and even giving the driver a £5 tip.
However, Diego - who makes his debut on E4's hit show later this month - did not recognise the music mogul as he has never watched 'The X Factor'.
He said: "When I came round I was lying on the floor and Louis Walsh had come out of the club. He said, 'Are you OK? I saw the whole thing. This is the name, make and model of the car. I am so sorry you had to go through that.'
"In the taxi he was saying, 'I can't believe it, they are animals. It's the worst I've ever seen. Are you sure you're OK?'
"Then he asked me if I recognised him from TV. I don't watch 'The X Factor' so I said, 'No, I'm sorry, no I don't.' "
The 28-year-old nightclub entrepreneur - an ex boyfriend of 'Made In Chelsea''s Kimberley Garner - was attacked by three men who pulled up in a car and hurled abuse at him before punching him unconscious.
The attack took place at 1am last Wednesday (09.05.12) outside The Dover Street Arts Club where regulars include Prince Philip, Gwyneth Paltrow, Prince Harry and David Beckham.