Hitlist - The best dancefloor action
- Henry Northmore
- 16 August 2007
• Club Olum Glasgow’s finest techno band Dirty Hospital cause mayhem this week. Bar Bloc, Glasgow, Thu 16 Aug.
• Death Disco This month the deathly disco welcomes the trash-tastic Kissy Sell Out. Dance smash ‘Her’ caused grown DJs to fight like cat and dog in order to get their hands on the vinyl version last year. The Arches, Glasgow, Sat 18 Aug.
• Dig This All Tore Up’s Neil goes solo at this new venue with his usual mix of classic rock’n’roll, vintage voola and everything else you can shake your shimmy to. All killer, no filler. The Flying Duck, Glasgow, Sat 18 Aug.
• Diversion Tim Deluxe can now easily claim the title of International Superstar DJ. He’s just back from Japan and Ibiza and now he’s ready to take on Glasgow. The Classic Grand, Glasgow, Sat 18 Aug.
• Homegrown These guys deserve a mention for throwing a great Saturday party every week. Whatever you are in the mood for, you can’t go far wrong. R&B, hip hop, soul, rock and pop all under one roof. Bamboo, Glasgow, Sat 18 Aug.
• Monox Glasgow’s Darkest Day Part 3 features the fabulous French man that is Millimetric (pictured) spewing his dirty rock techno all over the Soundhaus. The Soundhaus, Glasgow, Sat 18 Aug.
• Subculture Again, we have to draw attention to the steller guest at Harri and Domenic’s party this week: Berlin’s Steve Bug, king of minimal and tech-house is on hand. Unmissable. Sub Club, Glasgow, Sat 18 Aug.