Made In Chelsea's Francis Boulle suspended

  • Bang Showbiz
  • 5 March 2012
Francis Boulle

Francis Boulle

Made In Chelsea's Francis Boulle has reportedly been suspended from the show for two weeks for repeated lateness and missing a photoshoot to promote the third series

Made In Chelsea's Francis Boulle has reportedly been suspended for repeated lateness.

The 23-year-old reality TV star is said to have been taken off the E4 show for two weeks after he turned up for filming two hours late, and also failed to attend a photoshoot to promote the forthcoming third series.

Producers are thought to have grown tired of cast members turning up to film the show hungover and sleeping in-between takes, which led production manager Heidi Birkett to send a sternly-worded email to the 'Made In Chelsea' stars last week.

The message read: "It has been brought to my attention that some of you have been turning up late as well as not being in a fit and professional state for filming. This is totally unacceptable and extremely unprofessional.

"As we discussed with all of you before Christmas this level of behaviour will not be tolerated and would result in action being taken."

"We and the channel are taking this very seriously and unfortunately I'm sad to say that this has now become reality with one member of the cast.

"As many of you now have outside interests as a result of 'Made In Chelsea' I would urge you to think how this could have a knock-on effect to such things as personal appearances, magazines, other TV projects, branding etc.

"I would also ask all of you to think whether you would act in such a way in any other job without expecting similar repercussions."

'Made In Chelsea' executive producer Sarah Dillistone confirmed action had been taken against one cast member.

She explained added: "Unprofessional behaviour will not be tolerated. We gave a warning and we followed it through."

However, Francis - who has starred in the show since it began last year - said he had agreed to take some time out "by mutual consent".

He told the Mail on Sunday: "As far as I was aware I had agreed to take some time off from filming to focus on my new company.

"Juggling late nights in the office with up-in-the-air filming schedules has got a bit too much even for me. One has to prioritise and so I will be taking a break from the show while I focus on my business."

Comments