Ant and Dec unsure if Red or Black will return
Ant and Dec have admitted they are unsure if controversial game show 'Red or Black' will return for a second series.
Ant and Dec don't know if 'Red or Black' will return.
The presenters believe Simon Cowell's new ITV1 game show - where contestants battle for chance to win £1 million - needs improvements if it is to return for a second series and they are still waiting on programme bosses to make a decision.
Dec said: "It was our first series and we all learned a lot from it. I think we can improve the show.
"We'll just see what ITV says - they're the ones who sign the cheques."
Despite controversy when it was revealed that the first millionaire winner of the show, Nathan Hageman, had previously served two-and-half years in prison for assault, Ant is adamant it didn't affect the atmosphere on the series.
He said: "The scandal around Nathan didn't put a damper on the series for me. We made four millionaires which we set out to do, so we were pleased in that way."
Dec added that Simon - who is currently in the US working on the American version of 'The X Factor' - was happy with viewing figures for 'Red or Black', and thrilled it had finished "on a high" last weekend.
He explained: "Simon texted on Sunday morning (11.09.11) when the viewing figures came in. It did well on Saturday and finished on a high."